Kia ora and welcome.
Basketball New Zealand is the national body for the sport of basketball in New Zealand. Our role is to develop, grow and promote basketball and participants of the game.
We do this through:
- Encouraging more people to play basketball
- Strategically supporting our nationwide Associations
- Providing competitive opportunities at a national level
- Providing talent development pathways
- Organising international competition and overseeing national teams
- Developing game support
- Marketing our sport
Basketball New Zealand is run by a small national office, based in Wellington, and is strategically driven by a Board of Directors. You can contact us here.